NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- For 4 people
- Preparation 1hr15
- Resting time 12hr
- 100g of savoury biscuits
- 50g of melted butter
- 200g of Maison Riviere tzatziki-style cucumber
- Dipping sauce
- 2 eggs
- 10 cl of single cream
- 1 bunch of chives
- 2 sheets of gelatine
- Salt, pepper
- Crush the savoury biscuits to a powder.
- Mix them in a bowl with the melted butter to obtain a gritty paste.
- Use the paste to line the bottom of a mould covered with greaseproof paper.
- Store in the fridge while you prepare the tzatziki filling.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Soften the sheets of gelatine in a bowl of cold water.
- Heat the single cream in a pan. When the cream starts to boil, take it off the heat and add the gelatine, having first dried it.
- Mix the 200g of Maison Riviere tzatziki-style cucumber dipping sauce, the eggs, the chives, the single cream, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread the mix over the gritty paste in the mould.
- Place the cheesecake in the oven for about 1 hour.
- Leave the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
- Remove from the mould and serve well chilled.