NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- For 5/6 people
- Preparation 10 minutes
- Cooking 10 minutes
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 fresh goat’s cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 90g jar of Maison Rivière black olive tapenade
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6-7/200°.
- Unroll the pastry and spread the Maison Rivière black olive tapenade across the whole surface.
- Add the fromage frais and the diced tomatoes then fold the pastry in half.
- Cut strips with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Place the strips on a sheet of greaseproof paper placed on a baking tray and leave to bake in the oven for ten minutes.
- Serve the pastries as an aperitif, accompanied by a drizzle of olive oil and some pepper.