NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- For 3/4 people
- Preparation 10 minutes
- Cooking 20 minutes
- 600g of cod steak cut into pieces.
- Young spinach leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 90g jar of Maison Rivière green olive tapenade
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6-7/200°.
- Sprinkle the pieces of fish with salt and pepper and spread a teaspoonful of Maison Rivière green olive tapenade on each piece.
- Add a small amount of garlic and shallots to flavour the fish.
- Place the fish pieces in an oven dish, cover each piece with a spinach leaf, drizzle on some olive oil and leave to bake in the oven for twenty minutes.