NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- For 5/6 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Cooking 30 minutes
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 6 tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 90g jar of Maison Rivière aubergine caviar
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6-7/200°.
- Lay out the puff pastry on a dish and use a fork to make holes in it
- Cover the centre of the pastry with the Maison Rivière aubergine caviar.
- Slice the tomatoes and place them on top of the aubergine caviar. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and the Herbes de Provence to enhance the flavour of the tart.
- Put the tart in the oven for 30 minutes.